Thursday, September 11, 2008

They're All Out Without You, Having Fun.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

God is a great God. I mean, he's really amazing. I have no right to call him amazing because that's like an insult to how truly spectacular he was, is, and will always be. He does some really strange things, though, but don't worry, they're amazing too. We may not know why he does those things, because they may not be what we want, but yet, in the future, we can see why. Sometimes he doesn't give us the job we really want, only because he knows that something much better for our career will appear soon enough, and that if we can just be patient and seek him, he'll appear and so will what we need. He brings with him the things we need. And eventually the things we want turn into the things he wants, so that his mission and work becomes our work. This is what I want, and I'll do what I have to get it. Today, I praise God for his amazing work as he's given me something I'll remember for the rest of my life. I pray that I use it for his glory, as he would have me do. Thank you, Lord. You knew all along why nothing else was turning up results, and why the job I wanted to badly at Apple said no. It's because you had a better plan for me to become a Web Designer, to start my career, to save money, to learn better skills, meet new people, and start living.

I start a week from this Monday. :) Once again: w00t.

No comments: