Monday, September 8, 2008

Finished.

Ok, so, since yesterday afternoon I've been working on a spec assignment for Mr. Lowery, the owner of Health Resources. If he and his design team likes the design I put together, then he'll consider hiring me. I hope he likes it. I've been working on it for a long time. Probably... sixteen hours or so. Clicking, doing one thing, re-doing that thing over again cause it looked just a little bit wrong, blah blah blah. A lot of stuff. Surprisingly, each time I walked away from the computer, I wanted to go back and work more, and I still want to work on something else now. I do believe this is what I really want to do for a good majority of my life: Web Design. I pray that God gives me a job in Web Design. This one would be nice for a great start. Regardless, God is still awesome.

Tomorrow looks bright. I want to wake up early. I want to get going early. I have a few things to do, but mainly, I just want to be. Whether that's here, the church, BAM, or Starbucks, who knows? All I know is that I love God, I love life, and I love what I'm doing right now.

w00t

No comments: