Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Fun Night.

Tonight, obvious from the title, was fun. Hung out with Sam. She got off work at 6:30. Picked her up from her house at 7:20 or so. Went to Starbucks and hung out there for a while, talking, laughing, and drinking coffee. Only stayed until 8:50 or so. Went to 280, Narnes and Boble. Talked, sat, walked. Then went to IHOP and ate. Fun times, yah?

I never really know what to expect when I talk to Sam like I did tonight. She's pretty random sometimes. Other times she's not so random, but definitely not very predictable. I told her that I couldn't marry her cause she didn't get excited about the way butter melts pancakes. She was fine with that, till I told her I guess if I had to I would settle for her. She got upset about that fact, hahaha.

Speaking of which, we decided the girl I will marry will (well, at least I'm hopeful) have a great love the Discovery Channel. Maybe not even the Discovery Channel, but just the unpredictable pattern of randomness that is my different obsessions. Not really that she has to like what I like right then there, but hopefully she'll change it up like I do. Anyway, as of now, Discovery Channel. And she needs to have a bunch (or at least one) l in her name. Random? Nah, it all makes sense, I promise.

The recruiter for the Web Design position, Mrs. Diane, sent me a spec assignment from Mr. Lowery to determine if he liked my creative ideas. What do I have to do? I have create a landing page for a product of his, and create an HTML ad to bring potential customers to this page. Yeah, I'm going to get to work on that, as I told her I would probably have it finished by tomorrow. Exciting!

No comments: