Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Muwhahahaha.


Some people are upset that I spent so much money on a gaming console. Others don't really care. I just want to say that I still have plenty of money and I love the new PS3 I've bought. Wanna know the main reason I bought it? Look up. Metal Gear Solid 4 has to be one of the best games I've ever played. I haven't even really dug into the deep story behind all of it yet. I'm just now starting Act 3 of 5, and I'm sure that it's about to get even heavier and more exciting. From the moment I first fired up the console and stuck this game in I knew I was going to love it. I can't wait to figure out how it ends and then play it fifty more times, hehe.

If you want a run down of how the game goes or what it's about, don't listen to me, cause that would take too long and I'm too lazy to type it out when you could just read it from someone who's already wrote what it's about. <- Run-On sentence? If Joseph doesn't work tonight, I'll probably just go home and play this game till I'm too tired. I don't know, though, if someone calls I may end doing something with someone. Just depends I guess. I am pretty tired. So what will I purchase next? Hmm.. I'll probably end up saving my money up till I have enough to get the item pictured below, but of course make sure I have enough money left over to last. I may end up putting away $100 each paycheck or more towards it. Why? Just cause.
(Beach included)

3 comments:

The Strings said...

Where can you buy the tv with the beach included? I would want one of those! LOL!:)

The Strings said...

When is the swanky picture coming down on the bottom of your page? I keep looking for it! :)

Anonymous said...

thats another great game..Cj is into that one...Let us know your gamer name and we will add you to our friends list