Monday, October 20, 2008

Don't worry! I still have a lot of money saved!



I am a victim. I now will go home each night and spend a few hours glazing my eyes over my TV screen. Not watching a football game or a popular TV show, not even a movie or anything from any type of broadcast channel. I will be playing my PS3. That's right. I bought one. And though I say I am a victim, I am very happy. I'm pleased with it so far, and I think it'll bring me loads of fun. Too bad it cost a lot of money.

But, I have no real bills so pay, I'm not hurting for money, and I get paid every week, so I'm not worried about spending a lot of money the first few months of my job to get things that I've been wanting for the last few years. As long as I continue to put a certain amount away and not spend it like I've been doing, I'll be fine. I'm only going to buy things I really want when I have more than enough money to buy them.

PS3 rocks.
(And by putting it in bold, you can tell it really rocks.)
(Italics means it really really rocks)
(...you get the point.)

2 comments:

Chris Barnette said...

Thats cool man..I need to get you hooked on Call of Duty 4 so we can play some multiplayer. I also have some Blue Ray movies you can check out if you like..

Chris Barnette said...

One more thing..Blockbuster has a great movie/game pass deal..For 20$ a month you can rent games and Blue Ray/Dvd movies.. It's one out at a time but you can keep them as long as you like..I'll probally get the Hulk on Blue ray today..