Monday, December 1, 2008

Different.

I feel like my life has changed so much since I've started this job. I'm not sure if I like all of it.

I don't feel like myself. I feel very different than a few months back.

I think it has a lot to do with my living room. It's totally different now. Mrs. Lewis told us that in a dream, the condition of your house is the condition of your mental well-being. If things have been changed recently, your house feels uncomfortable... different.

I feel uncomfortable, and it's really annoying. Especially when I have an idea of what' wrong.

Money money money.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know about all that. I just know that old Randy used to come to rehearsal on Sunday mornings. New Randy, Hmmm?

Ouch, dissed on your own blog. =)

Kristi said...

I kind of can see what you're saying.
Maybe you're just growing up? I don't know. I miss you though... that is something I do know.

Anonymous said...

I know that you're a hard person to get in contact with - but, I suppose that's just life. I was working nonstop and the money is nice but, try to keep in touch with yourself. You are not your job.

Kristi said...

And money isn't everything... Randy, Randy, Randy. =)

Jamie said...

The love of money is the kick in the pants, not the dollars themselves.

Anonymous said...

Randy,

The problem with money is the more you have the more you want to spend and it's never enough. We all get caught up in the game. I know for me I always have to have the latest thing and then when I get it I lose interest and then I want something else..Could be adult ADD :-) I have just recently started trying to read and blog more and spend less money. but I feel what your saying.It's a big transition when your making your own money and paying bills. Just wait till you get married and have kids. You'll be ok..just stay away from the credit cards ;-)